INTERVIEW with Elodie Therese
Current role: Senior Client Administrator
One word that best describes how you work: Detail-oriented
1. What do you enjoy most about your role?
From engaging in different client matters, dealing with different personalities and managing rapidly changing priorities, there are never two days alike in this role and you never risk getting bored! In addition, I am surrounded by a very supportive team.
2. As an administrator, what tools and software do you use to stay organised?
The features of Outlook such as sorting emails depending on the priority, creating automatic rules, having the option to set reminders and even the colored categories to organize emails allow me to stay organized on a daily basis.
3. We finish the interview and you step outside the office and find a lottery ticket that ends up winning $10 million. What would you do?
In addition to giving a portion away to family, friends and charity, I would definitely select a non-profit organization having the welfare of animals at heart to work with and build a shelter for stray dogs in Mauritius. I would also consider investments.
4. You have been with Clermont 9 months. What to date has been the highlight of your time with Clermont?
Due to the fact that I mostly work with the team in Geneva through video conference, I am always really happy to get to meet and work with colleagues when they come to Mauritius.
5. What for you is the most important key to a successful office?
Work-Life balance. As quoted by Jim Rohn “Either you run the day, or the day runs you!”
6. What / who inspires you?
The success story of Mark Zuckerberg. He proved to the world that leadership had nothing to do with age and experience by breaking the traditional barriers and dreaming big. Additionally, he is also actively involved in philanthropy.
Thank you for your contribution!