INTERVIEW with Alexis Wyatt
Location: Tortola, BVI
Current role: Trust Administrator
One word that best describes how you work: Efficiently
1. Hi Alexis, thanks for being this month’s interviewee! Tell us a little about yourself, have you always lived and worked in the BVI?
I spent a few years of my life living in the United States but have always worked in the BVI. The BVI is ‘home’ to me.
2. You have been with Clermont for 5yrs. What to date has been the highlight of your time with Clermont?
Aside from travelling to the Clermont London and Geneva offices and experiencing the different cultures and languages, the main highlight for me is making a daily contribution to the Clermont Group..
3. If you had a choice between two superpowers, being invisible or flying, which would you choose?
I would choose flying. It would be great arriving at my destinations without any delays.
4. What is your role and what does a typical day look like in this role?
I am a Trust Administrator: A typical day entails performing daily trust administration duties, such as liaising with and attending to client requests. Drafting and arranging the execution of trust documents, miscellaneous agreements, resolutions and minutes. Additionally, I spend time on-boarding information to our database and issuing online bank payments.
5. You’re behind schedule, a client or colleague needs your help, how do you respond?
I would reorganise my schedule to assist the client or colleague in order to have the matter dealt with in a timely manner.
6. What do you hope to have achieved in the next 2 months, professionally or personally?
As we are approaching the end of the year, I hope to achieve further success in my role as a Trust Administrator.
7. Can you teach me something in 5 minutes?
How to take a positive approach towards a task.
8. What do you value in your work relationships?
The ability to learn from my colleagues.
9. How do you motivate others?
Giving positive advice/suggestions and embracing positive energy towards them meeting their goal(s).
10. How would your best friend describe you in 5 words?
Alexis is determined and caring.
Thank you for your contribution!
+41 (0)22 718 7810 | +44 (0)20 8236 1420 | firstname.lastname@example.org | https://clermonttrust.com